3840 Ed Dr #120
Raleigh, NC 27612
Gover and Gover Dentistry’s Teeth Whitening Service in Raleigh, NC is designed to give patients options and flexibility while taking a non-invasive approach to creating a better smile. Has it been too long since you smiled like the photo above? Tooth stains and discoloration can lead to a lack of confidence in one’s smile. This can transfer over into other parts of one’s life resulting in low self-esteem or self-image.
The Gover and Gover Dental Practice offers expert Teeth Whitening Services, Professional Teeth Bleaching, Teeth Cleaning and more. With 2 full time dentists in Dr. David and Dr. Susan Gover, 5 dental hygienists and 4 dental assistants, we are large enough to handle all your general dentistry needs, yet small enough to give you the personal attention and care you expect.
With a myriad of teeth whitening products on the market and even a done-while-you-wait teeth whitening kiosk at the mall, you might wonder …
“Why see the dentist for teeth whitening in Raleigh NC?”
Ultimately it comes down to experience, training and results. Compared to your dentist, what training do you or the technician at the mall have when it comes to oral health decisions? A recent investigative study by ABC found the following:
- Many employees at these mall kiosks simply did not know what products they were using.
- A whitening booth stuck between 2 retail stores may not be as sterile as a dental office.
- Employees actually performing procedures can be construed as practicing dentistry without a license.
- NC dental board suing over “potential harm” to consumers.
Not everyone is a candidate for teeth whitening.
- People with tooth decay or chipped or cracked teeth aren’t good candidates.
- If you haven’t seen a dentist in more than a year, don’t whiten.
- Check for cavities or receding gums. Whitening could lead to extreme sensitivity for teeth and gums.
- If you have Veneers or Crowns, bleaching could cause discoloration so your teeth don’t match.
- Bleaching doesn’t usually work on grayish teeth.
Also strong bleaching solutions used for teeth whitening require gum protection. Your dentist at Gover and Gover’s Raleigh Teeth Whitening Service knows this and will tailor a teeth bleaching solution for your specific needs. They can custom make take-home trays specifically designed and fitted for your mouth and send you away with the proper instructions to do-it-yourself. Or they can provide a quicker more extensive same-day whitening service if you are in a hurry. They will also monitor your results so that sensitivity does not become an issue, yet you get the desired whitening result.
Take your smile seriously and treat yourself to our Teeth Bleaching, Teeth Whitening Service. You’ll be glad you did. Our excellent customer service staff looks forward to serving you. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for an appointment at: 919-283-4408.